Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My Last Post !!!



 

One of these days, I will post my last devotion on this blog. I will no longer be here on earth, but I will be enjoying the treasures of Heaven. God will wipe away every negative emotion in my soul and heal all of my diseases (Revelation 21:4). I will worship around the throne with the angels and the host of Saints who went on before me (Revelation 4:8-11).

The glory of God will light the expanse of Heaven, brighter and warmer than the sun (Revelation 21:23, 22:5). I will see the river of life, clear as crystal, flowing from the throne, with the tree of life on both sides of the river for the healing of the nations (Revelation 22:1-2). I will saunter through the heavenly tabernacle (Hebrews 8:5).

Eventually, the Lord will return to the earth with His Saints to destroy Satan and his pitiful army, which he gathers in the valley of Megiddo to attempt to war with God again (Revelation 16:14, 19:7-21). Jesus will defeat them with one word (Revelation 19:15; Zechariah 12:1-9). Then, Christ will make a new heaven and a new earth and we will dwell as the wife of King Jesus in the city of New Jerusalem (2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21:1-3, 10-27; 22:14; 10:10-27).

Prayer:
Father God, the fact that You count us worthy to worship the Lamb for eternity is more than our mind can comprehend (Revelation 7:9; Luke 21:36). In New Jerusalem, there will be no need for a temple, for You and the Lamb are our temple (Revelation 21:22). However, only those whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life will be able to dwell there with You for time without end (Revelation 21:27).

Thought for the Day:
No eye has seen, no ear has heard, nor has the full impact dawned on the heart of any human being of just how awesome Heaven will be for those who love God. - 1 Corinthians 2:9