Tuesday, February 16, 2021

The Steadfast Love of the Lord

 Flock Of Birds

 

God’s Spirit fills our heart with God’s unconditional love (Romans 5:5). The Saints of God feel His amazing love during our every waking moment, and we believe that He has our best interest at the core of every issue that we ever experience (1 John 4:16). We learn, during our walk with Him, to abide in God’s agape love (Jude 1:21).

 

His love is perfected in us, through our obedience to His Word and as we keep His commandments (1 John 2:5). He teaches us His ways in order to protect us from the lure of sin in the world that causes destruction and devastation in our life.

 

He teaches us how to love one another, to dwell together in unity, and how not to allow our differences to drive a wedge between us. We respect each other’s uniqueness and individuality in the bond of peace and love (1 John 4:12).

 

I am constantly amazed at the benevolence of God's gifts to us to meet every single need that we ever have. For instance, I went to the medical supply store, but could not find a "walking boot" that supported the particular stress fracture I had in my foot, caused by months of not wearing my arch supports in my house slippers. 

 

I did find a padded brace that is amazingly supportive of the bone, so we purchased it. I used this brace, along with a compression brace we had from other issues; and inside my dressy cloth ankle boots, the break was firmly supported, but not enough to actually walk on it.

 

However, a few days later, I was perusing women's ankle boots on Amazon, and the Great Physician directed my attention to a particular women's winter dress boot that was on sale with over half-off the original price. It was made of leather-like material and a tad bit higher that my current cloth boots. 

 

I felt total peace about buying them ... AND ... they work perfectly as a walking boot along with my two braces, especially with my arch supports velcroed inside to support my flat feet. WIN-WIN ... AGAIN. The steadfast love of the Lord supplied my needs as He always does. 

 

Prayer:

Father God, we love You, because You loved us first and gave Your Son Jesus as our ransom for each one of us (1 John 4:19). We enjoy the benefits of Your grace, the insurmountable heights of Your love, and the daily fellowship of Your Spirit when we pray without ceasing for Your wisdom, guidance, peace and joy (2 Corinthians 13:14).

 

We want to live our life in step with Your plans for us, so that we will accomplish everything that You desire to accomplish through us. We want to increase our unity and intimacy with Your Godhead each moment of every day, and to hear Your commendation at the end of our life, “Well done, my good and faithful servant.”

 

Thought for the Day:

“The steadfast love of the Lord never, ever ceases, and His mercies never come to an end - they are NEW ever single morning;” God loves us so much and cares about every single issue we could ever have.

- Lamentations 3:22-24