Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Favorite Christmas Memories

My favorite Christmas memories are of Christmas Eve, when my three children huddled around the little wooden stable made by my Dad. They each held one or more Nativity characters made of ceramics by my Aunt Betty and Uncle Jean. We sat on the sofa as our children re-enacted the Christmas story from the birth of the Christ child in Bethlehem with the angels heralding His coming, to the shepherds worshiping at the manger and His parents bewilderingly watching as the Savior of the world made His debut.

Each Christmas Eve, I also thank God that Christ was born in my heart. My sincerest prayer for you today is that if He has not already come to reside in you, that you will accept the greatest gift ever given by praying this simple prayer:

"Dear God in heaven, I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner and I need Your forgiveness. I believe that Your only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins. I am willing to turn away from my sinful lifestyle and to accept Jesus Christ as my personal Savior. Come now and transform my life, so that I may bring glory and honor to You from now on. Thank you, Jesus, for dying for me and giving me eternal life. Amen."

If you prayed this prayer, send me an email: ckbradley950@comcast.net
And I will tell you…the rest of the story. God bless you now and always, kat